ADOPTIVE PARENTS CRITERIA
- Age between twenty-five and fifty.
- Complete adoption training and education prior to finalization of their adoption.
- Approved Home Study.
- Provide letters and photos of the child to the birth parent(s), at minimum, after the baby is born. Any additional contact/visitation will be decided prior to birth.
- Being available for monthly post placement telephone calls and/or visits until finalization of your adoption.
- Pediatrician’s reports from each doctor’s visit until the adoption is finalized.
- Any past criminal history must be disclosed in the Pre-Application.